Friday, November 9, 2012

Things are good

Week 6

 End of week 6! The Hubby's attitude is much better, he's been doing some major soul searchin and taking things day by day.  I have failed to mention in my other posts that academically he's kickin butt. He hasn't gotten less then a 88% on all tests!!
We're together working on the boy's behavior and I am really putting my foot down and getting him in check. Our girl who I've rarely talked about is an absolute angel.  Aside of mornings (she's just like Daddy with the hate for mornings) and some homework times she's been amazing.   I often thank her for being so helpful and let her know that she's helping me just by minding and doing what she's told. 
Hubby got his duty belt and bullet proof vest this week. I am not sure who was more excited, him or the kids?!?  It was really cute to see them so in to daddy and to watch hubby explain what each thing on the belt was for. The boy is just over the moon about daddy being a police officer.
I am so excited for this weekend. I have a baby shower to attend of a very close friend, Hubby and I have a date night planned tomorrow night and Sunday brunch/football with the funniest friends/girls I know to celebrate a bestie birthday!  I need this weekend so bad and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful support system around us.  I have received many calls, messages, texts offering support and I can't say thank you enough.  Hubby and I have the very best friends and family. so THANK YOU, you all know who you are!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment