Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 1

Monday, Oct 1st: Day 1 week 1 of  28 weeks!!

 Alarm goes off at 5AM. (this for the hubby is incredibly difficult from the get.  He is NOT a morning person) I going to assume he's gotten very little sleep, as he did tell me he was a little nervous for his first day. (ummm a little..??!) I am VERY nervous for him!!
I first say, babe- are you up? He says yes. I then say: "Goooood Morning SUNSHINE!!" (which he always replies with a ERRRRRR) again- not a morning person!     He peels himself out of bed and begins the day.    When he leaves I give him a big hug and wish him good luck. I also ask that he texts me when he's there please.
7AM: I get a text: " I am here babe, have a good day, I love you BBKF"
THE ENTIRE day goes by. He has to leave his phone in the car so no communication whatsoever.  (VERY differant for us, as he would regularly stop by my office, call me, text me, meet for lunch...etc)
Approximately 5:45PM, I get a call.  An exchuasted, yet still my happy, easy going hubby says he's finally on his way home.  I ask how the day was and he says "good, but PT was really hard babe, I am exhausted."  I say ok, well get home, drive safe, we'll talk more when you get here....
We have a nice dinner, with the kids all talking about daddy's first day and theirs too and although he's tired, he's still my happy easy going hubby.
We go to bed that night, he falls alseep FIRST which never happens. Our lives are officially changin....

No comments:

Post a Comment