Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 3

Wed. Day 3 Week 1

 Hubby walks in the door about 7:30PM.  Kids are elated to see him! DADDY!!!!!!!
He hugs them and puts a smile on his face but  I have never seen him like this before, he's exhausted, hes limping even and no longer happy easy going hubby.   PT is kicking his BUTT.   As I have mentioned he's in the best shape of his life right now. I am in shock this PT is THAT hard.   I even say: "WHAT the heck? Are you protecting the President?!?!"   He just laughs at me.
  I am scared.  I am scrambling at what I can do to help him. I begin callin in the troops! (my friends) What can I do? I ask them... I had many responses.   Tuna/protein for lunch, spinich, oatmeal for breakfast, continue to encourage and support him, Epsom salt for baths etc... even phone calls of other police officers were coming in to him and I for encouragement. The support was amazing.
I also started googling how to get thru police academy.. I was looking for ANY help I could get.  I did come across a few blogs, which I am so happy for now.  Week 1 is the main reason I started this blog. This by far was the hardest thing in a loooong time for us to get thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment