Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Go Hubby"

Mon. Day 7 Week 2.

I am steppin up my game!! I have pre-cut and ready for crock pot frozen meals in the freezer, dinners planned for the week, lunches made, garbage cans down on garbage day, feeding the dog, payin bills, dealing with Dr and Dentist apt's, mowing the lawn even- I have NEVER mowed a lawn in my life!!! My 7 year old had to teach me! lol
The hubby is doing a bit better thru the PT. The tuna, spinach, all the support and Epsom baths are helping.   I have been putting little notes in his lunches daily. One of the guys seen them and said man, are we going to see your wife with a "GO Hubby" sign out here during PT one day?!?"  Hubby and I got a good laugh that night just picturing it...   YES they just might one day!
I also have put together a list of Monday gifts I'll be giving him every Monday for the next 27 weeks!   Each gift is accompanied by a small note-a paragraph or two from me.    They can be a bit corny but it's a little something to help him get thru and I will do whatever it takes to support my man!  Here are the a few them:
Fake Mustache's (because he has to be clean shaved and I like his facial hair)
 Reese's (his fav candy)  and the basis of the note was I love you to "pieces"
A mirror for his locker-"I'm quite proud of how far you've come,  "take a look at yourself"
Peanut M&M's  "I want you to know I am NUTS about you"
Dr Pepper "I soda think you are amazing..."

And I am open to any ideas, I need 27 of these things!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Super mom and wife! You're amazing! I'm taking notes in case I ever decide to be a wife and mother one day. You have set the bar so high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet Nat, thank you.. I learn a lot from other wives!! You will be an amazing wife one day:)

      Delete
  2. I love the cheesey comments. So very clever. I like an idea with Orbitz and having a dirty mouth. Tehehe Who says you've got to keep it PG? LOL You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete