Monday, December 24, 2012

Hubby's first FAIL

Week 17

Hubby had his first FAIL this week! If you ask me he got a C not an F because the percentage of the test was 76%. All tests are different but this one in particular was a 80% to pass.  I didn't even believe him at first actually. He had been doing so well in scenario's and written that a FAIL hadn't even crossed my mind.  All week him and I thought/stressed about it.  ( he wasn't allowed to re-take until Friday) The thing is he's only allowed 3 fails and if you fail the same test twice you fail OUT OF THE ACADEMY! The good thing was he knew what he got wrong so he knew what to study for the week.    But it's a bit stressful to take that second time- even if you know what you did wrong.

Well Friday morning came and I didn't hear from him (that he was on his way home, due to the fail) so I assumed he passed.  By 6 that evening I finally heard from him and got the confirmation.  PASS!

The stress of this stuff is crazy! To know that he could in fact fail out?? We have made such changes in our lives and have so many people rooting for us it would be devastating for him to fail out at this point in the game. As he and I both say though, one day at a time. We've got 21 weeks left.  NOT EVEN HALF WAY YET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment